We’ve been working hard for months now to increase and update our question databases for the new Adv, Ext1 and Ext2 courses.
Our priority, as always, is to provide the best possible question databases overlaid by a search engine that creates a new standard in useability.
Our HSC Teacher Edition program, by design, is very flexible and we are able to adjust or add to our question catalogue in real time. This is proving extremely useful as more “new syllabus” information is gradually becoming publicly available.
In the current brave new world of HSC mathematics, I thought the following program updates might be of interest:
General Program Updates
- NEW CONTENT (All courses) – initial question databases around 90% complete and expected to be finished in the coming 3 weeks. These will be consistently updated and improved during the year with high quality cherry-picked questions.
- Around 65% of old HSC questions remain examinable in the new courses. All relevant questions have been recategorised, with a non-trivial number of questions reallocated betweeen courses!
- RAP data can be migrated into all new courses.
- Our heavily used “Targeted Worksheets” and “Analysis” features will be gradually incorporated into all new course topics during term 4.
INTRODUCTORY OFFER for potential 2020 subscribers …
- 5 terms for the price of 4 (25% extra value)
- Immediate access but pay now or in 2020 … your choice!
Purchasing SmarterMaths is great value for money at anytime, but purchasing with our special introductory offer drives your budget dollars even further.
An order can be made on our website or by simply replying to this email.
If you would like to take a closer look, simply click here for a FREE TRIAL.